Balance has conducted a thorough risk assessment to ensure adequate levels of safety in the centre are implemented and maintained. We are following the most up-to-date Government and Health Protection Scotland guidance and put in place stringent patient triage, hygiene, sanitation and infection control protocols to protect our patients / clients and team members. Despite these precautions, there is a risk of transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and it is important that you understand the risk. We have provided the information below to help you decide if you wish to continue with your care at Balance and remind you that you are under no obligation to do so.
Precautions that Balance has in place:
All patients booked in for an appointment have to complete a Covid-19 Risk Assessment Form, which will be emailed out.
- We enforce a strict policy that anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms must stay away from Balance.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to.
- A triage is conducted at Balance, including a temperature check to ensure no Covid-19 symptoms.
- Number of patients / clients waiting at reception is restricted. Please arrive by yourself if possible, and close to your appointment time.
- Chiropractors and staff will be wearing face masks for your protection.
- Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands when you arrive (sanitizer provided at the centre).
- Yoga clients can take off their masks only when they are on the mat, which will be at an appropriate distance from each other.
- All yoga mats and equipment must be sanitized after use (sanitizer provided at the centre).