McTimoney Chiropractic Glasgow
Chiropractic is the third largest health profession in the world. It is a straightforward method of adjusting the bones of your body to maintain the correct alignment of your spine and extremities and to ensure your body’s nerve supply works efficiently. Through subtle adjustments, this treatment can relieve pain and discomfort, increase mobility and provide a route to better health.
McTimoney Chiropractors use their hands to make adjustments to the bones of your body, and the key to the success of these adjustments is the speed, dexterity and accuracy with which they are performed. This speed means that less force is required, thus making it a gentle treatment to receive.
Who can it help?
Misalignment of the bones and joints can occur for a number of reasons including poor posture, car and sporting accidents, incorrect lifting, childbirth, stress and falls. The gentle nature of McTimoney Chiropractic makes it suitable for people of all ages, including babies, pregnant women and the elderly.
The following conditions can benefit from treatment:
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Pain, discomfort and stiffness in joints
- Migraine and tension headaches
- Muscular aches and pain
- Sports injuries
For more information we have listed common questions in our self-help section.
– 1st visit consultation and treatment (approx. 60-80 mins) £65 | £70 from April 1st
– Follow-up treatments (approx 40 mins) £45 | £50 from April 1st
Pricing Children (under 16)
– 1st visit consultation and treatment (approx. 40-60 mins) £45 | £55 from April 1st
– Follow-up treatments (approx. 30-40 mins) £35 | £40 from April 1st
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Monday 9.10 – 17.20
Tuesday 9.10 – 18.40
Thursday 9.10 -17.20
Friday 9.00 – 14.40
Monday 9.20 – 13.20
Wednesday 9.20 – 14.40
Tuesday 9.00 – 12.00
Friday 15.00 -21.00
Saturday 10.00 – 16.00
Wednesday 9.40 – 16.00