Portugal Yoga Retreat with Gerry Kielty
15th-22nd September 2020
The house has nine bedrooms, five of which are ensuite. All rooms have central heating and a view over the Teixeiró Valley.
Participants will have full access to all facilities at the property.
The retreat includes six, 2 hr morning classes and four, 1.5 hour afternoon classes with two afternoons off.
The retreat is fully catered and includes 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner), all-day snacks and drinks (water, coffee and tea). Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are not included in the price but are available for purchase. All meals are freshly prepared using local products where possible (some grown in our own farm). Food will be vegetarian, with one fish option in the week.
Flight and Transfer Information
If flying out of Scotland, flights are from Edinburgh to Oporto with Ryanair:
- outbound Tuesday 15th (17:40-20:25)
- inbound Tuesday 22nd (20:50-23:25)
The retreat is about 70 minutes drive (90km) from Oporto Airport (OPO). Airport transfers are available, organised by the venue. The standard price is EUR 45 per person per transfer in a shared vehicle, and EUR 100 per person per private transfer.
For those planning to get to Casa do Monte on their own, there are several options:
- renting a car (there are numerous options available – the retreat recommends pre-booking online with one of the cheaper operators)
- using public transport (a taxi to the train station + a train to Rede, near Casa do Monte + a taxi to Casa do Monte, cost around EUR 25 in total)
- Single occupancy with private bathroom per participant. £1075
- Double occupancy with private bathroom per participant. £900pp
- Single occupancy with shared bathroom (with 1 other person) per participant. £900
Rooms will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. These rates apply for full board, excluding soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. Rates don’t include airport transfers or optional tours/treatments.
Places are offered on a first come first serve basis. A non-refundable deposit of £200pp is required to secure a place, and accommodation preference.
All participants please ensure that you have travel insurance. It is a condition of booking, that you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation and other eventualities.
If cancellation is made once booked prior to the start of the retreat, a full refund (less £200 non refundable) can be issued if a replacement student can be found. Once the retreat has begun no refunds or credits will be issued. Refunds (less non-refundable payment) can only be given if a replacement student can be found.