Although so many of you have been attending our livestream classes, we know that some of you have not been able to because of the class times (especially parents!). We are working hard behind the scenes to create a library of online prerecorded classes, which will be available in future.
In the meantime, we will be offering recordings of our livestreamed classes to people who can’t attend the class at the times they run.
Here’s how it will work:
1) Book into the class as normal (via our website or the Mindbody App)
2) Do not log in and attend the class
3) You will be sent a link via email once the class has finished (if you book an evening class, you will receive the link the following morning by 10am)
4) The link will give you access to the recorded version of the class, for 24 hours (until midnight on the day after the link is sent out)
5) This will also work if you couldn’t attend the class last minute – links will be sent out to everyone who doesn’t log into the live class but has paid for the drop in.
6) If you log into the live class, you WILL NOT be sent the link to the recorded version.
If you have any queries or experience any technical issues, please email balance at firstname.lastname@example.org